With a single mouse click, connect & run multiple tools for a repeatable analysis by all scientists in your team.
Connect & parallelize your analyses
- Workflows are particularly useful when analysing large numbers of input files.
- Select-all and run them together in parallel, in bulk.
- Copy and modify one of our sample workflows or build your own.
Build a workflow by connecting tools together
- Merge NGS Reads
- Annotate sequences, flag liabilities
- Cluster sequence families to find diverse clones
- Compare across samples from panning rounds
- Extract most abundant sequences from Hybridoma Analysis
- Align & build trees
- Export results to Excel, Genbank, Fastq, Fasta and more
- Automatically send results to Dotmatics, Benchling and more with the PipeBio API
Run your first workflow today!
Start using PipeBio today to optimise your drug development pipeline.
Workflows give you Full Control
PipeBio Workflows are backed by YAML configuration, with similar syntax to Github Actions. So if you are used to working with YAML and want full control then this is for you!
PipeBio workflows support complex operations such as:
- “Fan out” and “collect” operations
- Wait for previous jobs to complete
- Dynamically specify inputs and outputs
- Scientists can override Workflow Parameters at run time in dialogs
Zero install required. Try workflows now.
Click here to try now or read about some example workflows in our case studies: