PipeBio’s annotation engine is an extremely powerful and configurable tool used by scientists to rapidly identify the seemingly endless variety of peptide sequences common in today’s bio-engineering landscape.
Sophisticated and Accurate Annotation Engine
- Tolerant to truncated framework regions which have been a problem in legacy annotation tools.
- The annotation engine is tolerant to frame shifts by considering reading frames and reports these as errors & warnings.
- De-risk antibody development by flagging liabilities such as ambiguous nucleotides, deamidations, isomerisations, unpaired cysteines and more.
- Customize these errors and warnings for your specific needs.
Flexible to support literally any IgG, Fab, nanobody, affibody etc
- Supports both DNA and AA sequences:
- Illumina, 10x, PacBio and soon Oxford Nanopore.
- Ab1, Fastq, Fasta, Genbank
- Flexible support for numbering schemes and annotation definitions
- IMGT, Kabat, Chothia
- Custom definitions
- The PipeBio annotation engine is based on user-defined configurable building blocks that can define almost any nucleotide and peptide sequence, including IgG, VHH, scFv and TCRs.
- Works just as well on synthetic libraries and naturally occurring sequences.
- Identify Germline Genes from species such as llama, mouse, rabbit, rat, human and more.
Rapidly Annotate Sequences
- PipeBio runs on the very latest compute optimised intel CPUs used by Google.
- The annotation engine is developed specifically for this infrastructure and is highly parallelised to get your results, fast.
Visually Filter and Analyse
- Annotating sequences is just the start. PipeBio is an integrated platform to help you rapidly slice and dice your data to get to the heart of your study as fast and as easily as possible.
- How is this possible? We leverage the latest cloud computing tools to help you easily filter and transform your data with a few clicks.
Grows with your organization
- PipeBio is designed specifically to handle varied size of data. PipeBio excels in analysis of “Big Data”; be it a panning experiment consisting of multiple NGS samples or a single large scale study.
- It also works extremely well for single vectors or low volume Sanger Sequences. Read more about our comprehensive editing tools here.
- Scientists who use PipeBio regularly annotate tens of millions of sequences from large NGS repertoire studies.
An Integrated Platform
- Find diverse clones with our powerful clustering tools
- Attach assay data, cluster & align to identify important motifs
- Mine NGS repertoire data with a smaller set of sanger sequences
- Perform large scale sample comparison to identify enrichment and rare clones
- Bulk clone hits into expression vectors for further screening and characterisation
- Identify contaminants across wells and plates
- Order sequences from services such as Twist and Genewiz
Start using PipeBio today to optimise your drug development pipeline.