We are always on the lookout for special individuals who can help take PipeBio to the next level. We have a mentality of “work hard, play hard” and try to live life to the full. All our positions are highly autonomous, and the successful applicants will be given high levels of responsibility.
We encourage unsolicited applications if you believe that you have an interesting profile which could be a great addition to the team. In such case, describe why you would be a great add-on to the team and what you will bring of skills, drive, insights etc. We cannot promise to respond to every application.
Please send you application and CV to [email protected]
Field application scientist (FAS)
The ideal candidate will have hands-on technical expertise in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications including, but not limited to, sample extraction, quality control, preparation of sequencing libraries for targeted and/or whole genome sequencing applications. Bioinformatics experience including knowledge about immuno-oncology and protein engineering is highly valued.
- Customer success
- Understand customer technical needs and deliver most value
- Conduct product demonstrations and training, pre/post sale support
- Feedback scientific and product insights into PipeBio products and services
- Exceptional communication skills and scientific excellence required
- Experience working in support of lab/scientific applications and/or customer service
- Knowledge about protein engineering and computational engineering is a benefit
- Hands on experience with antibody repertoire sequencing, Single Cell, Berkley lights and 10x Genomics or similar technologies
Senior bioinformatics developer
We are looking for a computational biologist or a competent Bioinformatician who is a self-starter, proactive and wants to work in an exciting dynamic environment. As an early member of the team, you will have an integral role in the venture and take ownership of large parts of PipeBio.
- Ownership; prototype, architect and deploy your data processing systems
- Create software and data pipelines that enable the ingestion, transformation and transfer of large quantities of structured and unstructured data from various databases and filesystems
- Ideally a background in computational immunology (adjacent fields potentially ok)
- Comfortable using AI / ML to solve problems
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience scaling bioinformatic algorithms on “the cloud” is desirable
- Experience with a low level language like Rust (c++/c/) is advantageous
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Ideally previous consulting experience